The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts.Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – by the creator of this award Okoto.
I was nominated by Writing Natural! Thanks for the shout out! (I was wondering why I had suddenly got a bunch of new views, when I hadn’t posted anything new)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about myself
- I hate most horror movies, even though I write horror.
- In my free time, I practice film making.
- When I was younger, I suffered from sleep paralysis.
My nominations are:
- Writing Natural
- Twisted Reads of Madness by Mathew Tonks
- Slasher Monster
- Millie Schmidt Writes
- Little Fears
- Elan Mudrow
- Brandy Owens
- Poem hobby
- Rasma R
The answers to the questions I was asked:
- The biggest challenge I face while blogging, is proof reading. (I hat3 thut stooff!)
- How do I overcome writers block? I don’t know. I once heard that there is no such thing as writers block. Some stories just take longer to write. (But music tends to help.)
- What motivates me most in life? The ability to laugh at something. I remember one time that I got smacked in the face. Everyone around me freaked out, but I started laughing. It was funny the way it came about. I mean, when you look at the funny side of things, you laugh. I always have the rest of my life to complain about getting smacked in the face. (Try doing that the next time something bad happens to you.)
- What is my goal(s) in life? I would like to make films. That would be nice. I would also like to get free food forever. That would be nice too. (It’s a toss up.)
- What benefits do I get from my blog? Nothing.
- When was the last time you told your loved ones that you love them?
- Why do you write a blog?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- Why are you the best writer ever?
- Why did you read this post????
My top 3 posts: